The Climate Collage Facilitator’s Training with Julien
About this Event
⚠ ATTENTION: Reserved for people who have already participated in the Climate Collage workshop (in any language).
- Not the case? Here you go: http://climatecollage.org/workshop/
- Yes? Perfect, please keep on reading 🙂
Learning how to run a Climate collage workshop means to become part of our movement that aims to raise awareness about climate change around the world.
After this 3-hours training course you will be equipped with everything you have to know to facilitate a workshop all by yourself!
On the programme:
- A Brief History Of The Climate Collage (its creation and objectives, how and when to use it, how to get started and where to find the right information)
- Review of the game + deeper analysis of the links between all cards
- The role of the facilitator
- Tips & Tricks on how to conduct the final debrief
- Duration: 3 hours
- Software: Zoom + Mural (login instructions will be sent by email) Don’t forget to check your spam!
- This facilitator’s training will be held in English.
Please be on the time – climate change is not waiting for better weather!
See you soon! 🙂