Climate Fresk workshop in Bern
The Climate Fresk is an interactive workshop format highlighting and explaining Causes and Consequences of climate change’, based on collective intelligence and creativity, whose content is based on IPCC reports. The content is suitable for novices as well as for starters. More than 200 000 people in France and worldwide experienced it, during public sessions but also and mainly in universities and schools, in associations, in companies and for elected representatives.
– 90 ‘step-by-step: Build up of the Climate Fresk in a team (4-8 participants)
– 30 ‘creative phase: Summarize what you have learned & build ownership of your fresk
– 60 ‘Debrief: See where we stand & share feelings, thoughts, ideas and actions to invent a better future !
>> Teaser <<
After participating in a workshop, one can become a facilitator to contribute in Climate Education and help spread the knowledge to relatives, colleagues, customers, friends or any organisation.
To become a facilitator :
– Take part in a workshop – 3 hours
– Take part in a training – 3 hours
After the training :
– You are able to use the tool Climate Fresk as much as you want (according the Creative Commons license BY-NC-ND)
– anyone can play the game, but being a trained facilitator, you have the keys to convey the right message in the right way
– Joining the community of other facilitators, to get more knowledge, exchange, gain experience and share-> there are communities of Climate Collage facilitators in 25 countries !
“The Climate Fresk is an innovative, effective and accessible tool for understanding the scientific basis of climate change. Disseminating this knowledge widely is essential for everyone to be able to take action in the face of this emergency.” ~ Valérie Masson-Delmotte, co-Chair of the IPCC
Please note: you will receive all necessary information about location via mail after registration. As the amount of participants is limited per workshop, please inform us in case you cannot make it so we can leave your seat for another person. Thank you!